Rules for Greenwich Town Turf Fields (Greenwich High School, Cos Cob Park)
The following are the rules which must be STRICTLY adhered to regarding the town turf fields. If these rules are broken, we may lose our privileges to play at any Greenwich town fields:
- Coaches, players and other GYL personnel are the only people allowed on the field during the game. All others must be outside the fence or in the bleachers.
- Water is the only beverage allowed for players during the game. No Gatorade or similar drinks are allowed.
- NO food is allowed on the field at any time. This includes gum and other similar foods.
- NO smoking is allowed at any time.
- NO ALCOHOL is allowed at any time.
- NO pets allowed any time.
- Metal spikes or high heeled shoes are not permitted at any time on the turf.
- Groups are allowed to arrive not earlier than 15 minutes before their scheduled use time.
- Parking for Greenwich High School is in the rear of the school building. Entry to the Stadium is through the gates by the tennis courts.
Please be sure to follow these rules. Thank you.